Thursday, January 24, 2008

At Home With The Girls


What a delight!!! Two beautiful girls who couldn't be more perfect! (At least for now!!) We have been home for the past 2 1/2 weeks and I have just one more week before my daycare kids come back. Sydney is doing extremely well. She eats and sleeps about every 3 or 4 hours and cries only when she is hungry or getting her diaper changed. She is quite modest for 2 weeks old. I don't know, maybe she just doesn't like the cold.
Haley is such a great helper with Sydney. She offers her pacifier to her when she is crying and she loves to lay on the playmat with her and sing to her. Sydney has started to really recognize Haleys voice and responds in a positive way most of the time. It has been fun watching the two of them make faces and interact.
I have posted a photo album for those of you who didn't get the email. If you click on the Kodak link in the beginning of the blog you should be able to see a slideshow of pictures. I am working on some video, but am having problems, so I don't know if we will be able to get video. I will try to put new pictures up every couple of weeks. I hope you are enjoying the pics...and the updates. There really has not been a lot going on, except for just spending time together as a new family.
Thanks to all those who sent cards and gifts. We really appreciate it and look forward to introducing little Sydney to everyone.
All our love,
Mindy, Joe, Haley, & Sydney

No comments: